Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Be of One. Live in Love.

I would love if you were here with me,
To show me the things I cannot see..
Through your eyes I'm only of beauty,
This is the life I have always dreamed.

Arrive safely.. take your time to leave..
Why must I hide what you truly mean,
Your love is inside my soul to keep
So I'd like to buy, no longer lease.

Our hearts are one, no discrepancies,
In your love I've met serenity
Free to share the depths of all that's me..
I've leapt into a new amity.

Peaceful harmony your goodwill brings,
Inspiring connecting heart string..
All who are able to feel your gleam,
Know of  your marvel for which I speak.

So I see tonight you're mine truly
Once I lay to sleep and start to dream
A place where fantasy never leaves
Or's this reverie reality?

Be of One. Live in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment