Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Never resist a temporary inconvenience if it results in a permanent improvement." -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Your drama has no power on my love.
However trying, I'm by your side through all of the above..
Never lying, I give you what you want because..
You satisfy me; prioritize me number one.
My love's endurance can out last any extreme circumstance- addict, scandal, transitions, I can handle.
I stay strong through the trials- all along,
By your side is where I ride, our love I call my home.
With the trust that we have grown I know that I am not alone,
No matter how long you're gone, or whatever we become, our souls are mated,
We made it, it's our call where we take it,
When so many are fixated on the fall,
Doubting that they could have it all,
Or at least a love totally complete, a love that has no weak,
A bridge that brings the light to see,
Like the perfection of reaching the highest peak, a feeling every generation seeks,
A summit with no valley, a wave that has no beach, just keeps on riding without crashing to retreat,
You and me, we, are the exhale of the breathe, release of all negative energy, freeing our beings as it leaves..
In a place so clean, feels like the serene relax of a dream,
Serenity in peace is the love you breed in me... Thank you for your honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment