Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the way i feel today is real.

The longer I live the more I grow..
My shine from within is open to glow.
The larger I give the more you know..
The life that I live is full blown go.

Do you eat more when you're alone or in public?
Says something, insight inside your mind, how you think. -If you tweak or go w/o considering your imagery..
Imaginary, like a dream, all you need then gone in a blink. No reason to trick or treat when the world's candy lays at my feet; just pick what I please and all I love is serviced to me..
Be like me? Doubtfully. Without the key: left wondering, "what is she on!?" Nothing but trees, no Molls, E..
Except w/ Christ, yep, sin can see.. me getting it in, all silly*
He tell it like a friend, hug from him shows his love within, same brain of a lion- conjoined twins without trying.. All honest, there's no lying; one kiss and we are flying. Couldn't wish for more exciting; if you can then get to riding, I'm in the ride where all fears subside; slick and cool: slip 'n slide: nick named in school haaahh aight that's my time to act a fool, catch you flip side if you's that cool.

2 comments:

  1. A: FIRST FOLLOWER (and both members sry yahoo mail connect = shiza, so i used my gmail)

    B: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8JyWBB9pE8&feature=related

    C: 1:56 and 2:53

    ReplyDelete