Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Be trustworthy and those around you will be peaceful.


My “Yogi” tea today said, “Trust creates peace”

To me this means:
Be trustworthy and those around you will be peaceful. Be the image you wish to see reflected at you through the mirror of life, which is all existing around you. Happiness is yours every moment of everyday when you choose your life that way. 
*Affirm this truth by saying, “Happiness is mine, every moment of everyday, because I choose my life this way!”

Be a source of joy for all who come in contact with you and leave only positive memories in your wake. Believe in the purpose of your life even if the specifics of why you are in any given place at any given time are still unclear to you.
*Affirm: “Thanks to my conscious connection with the ever flowing power of Love, I am living my life’s purpose right now.”

Important to remember:
All is “we”…
The world, every consequent grouping throughout it and beyond are each parts of the “us” that is all.  The greater whole, of which we are without exception connected to, is continuously affected by every single action and thought completed by each of us in all present moments. There are no moments when your ideas and behaviors are going unnoticed or without effects on the function of the continuous connection of all. A family is a team. A team works together to collectively succeed. See all as family and we will all succeed.
*Affirm: “I am one with all, as all is one”

Raise your level of connected awareness through choice. Understand your role as a physical being on planet earth by choosing to acknowledge that each of “us” is here for a purpose of creation. Next, discover what your personal purpose is in life by asking yourself:
  • What am I truly passionate about creating?
  • What calls to me when my mind is clear and without fear?
  • What do I enjoy doing most? 
  • When do I truly feel the greatest pleasure?
  • What am I instinctively drawn to when I release all restricting thoughts of doubt?
Without thinking, allow your mind to be free to feel your inner most desires….
This, these, that is your life’s purpose.

Thank you for sharing your time and attention with me today, I appreciate your presence! 
Until we meet again, please believe in your unique power and focus on using that power for good.
Be love, be loved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment