Monday, November 7, 2011

Your Birth

Your Birth gave me
The blessing 
Of a friend, who challenges me to be the greatest woman I can, 
fulfill my life's purpose, the plan 
for my existence in this time on Earth's surface.. 
Thanks to Your Birth.
Your breath
given to bring spirits to form,
created children in your own womb
who now thrive from knowing you,
your life, your love,
your guidance from above,
all around us, in all we do,
knowing the truth that you still see, still believe in us too..
For Your Birth I forever have gratitude.
Your Birth opened the eyes
of such precious minds,
who have each given me
opportunities to teach,
learn lesson's I need,
answer's to question I seek,
looking deep in the soul's of the three blessings you've left behind
has shown me the heart you had inside, the light you still shine,
the trace of so much right you accomplished
in your time on this planet
the determination you gave
to make sure you made a way
for your seeds who stayed
to be here with me today..
For Your Birth I am eternally grateful.
I have your influence in every instance,
the steps I take have you in them through the wake you made.
I know your babies are safe,
you're angel wings
can be seen wrapped around the entities of their beings
in every moment of every day, I know you're with us,
sharing our success.
I appreciate you allowing me to deliver the messages,
thank you for your acceptance,
your presence is sacred
and Your Birth is celebrated!!!!
aLLLove, aLL ways, aLways.
HAPPY BIRTHday. 
ILY. 
In Loving Acknowledgement of a phenomenal woman, L.L.W.


No comments:

Post a Comment