Sunday, November 6, 2011

When...

When do you think of me?
When are you most reminded of our ecstasy, the way I held you close, how you want to be next to me?
When have you really received what you please and when will you see you can have all you seek?
When we're apart do you forget my heart or do you long to restart the epic love that we chart?
When our memories cross through the thoughts you keep, are you able to ignore the truth we explored?
When you wake up in the morn or any hour for that matter, are you filled with the laughter I brought to your kingdom or are you bored with the jesters you court?
When you look down at the floor in your castle, do you see the care you paid my body as I ached or recall how we played, music playing all day, ordering in, making shakes, as hours from minutes went unknown because we were happy just being at home alone with our curtains open to a world that we know we own?
When you look out now, does the sight astound you how the decor has "us" all around you?
When you walk through the rooms, from the walls, to the pool, the bath, and swivel stools, counter tops where we fooled and into the room where I found you, to learn what you hide from the rest but knew I'd stand the test to the death; so you let me in, where we vowed to always be ferally honest, do you ever reminisce about all of this?
When you sit, is your rest still on the couch where we gave belief to our doubt that another could pull such depths from our minds to our mouths?
When you ponder if I still feel the same, will you make no mistake, I remember just as bright as before, like it was yesterday?
When you try to deduce all the truth we let loose, how our senses connected, left nothing neglected, does your mind want to forget, think that's easiest, trying to reason if it's possible that what we have really exists?
When you feel another do you implore your senses to let go of the essence you know we possess or do you just accept the act of regress in your most intimate moments?
When no one's around, does your body long for the repetition of our friction, do you find yourself subconsciously searching the sheets for my key to unlock the love that you keep deep within your soul where nobody else has been able to go?
When I know you're down at the house where I stuck around to find out what you were all about; I begin to wonder, am I with you right now just like in the summer or will you give me a shout and discover my guards continue to remain down, your spell I'm still under?
When we're together our abilities are honed, at the apex of, sharpened; our adroitness' ingenious and bliss is full grown: never carded.. Our skills are finessed, we hit the target- never miss- and since we're singing the same tone, our light's can be shown; purely prowess: radiating lazy's opposite, no faking or calling quits, unlimited competence we're raking, as we settle for no less then the best- there's no way around it, if we want it: we gets.
When, I ask, can we reconnect, is there a junction for us up ahead?
When will we link hands and able to have it; this serene harmony we both imagine?
When is it time to ease in again, begin fresh, with our savvy technique of  'no nonsense friends before anything'?
When we finally use the past of us two as our muse, we'll progress past the fantasies to conclude that our energy is more then a dream.
When we feel free to admit these love seeds, so unique, which are living in each as part of our daily reality and commence watering; only then will our spirits truly be allowed to breathe most freely as we complete our destiny of what may be fulfilling the fate of our life's journey as we set sail to sea, embarking on eternity.
When we....  

No comments:

Post a Comment