Saturday, November 5, 2011

Be.at.i.tude: (n.) 1. Supreme blessedness; exalted happiness.


Thank you Universe and all good energy throughout existence which continues to affect my instincts positively and guide my earth being with complete beatitude.  

Your presence brings happiness.
We have these terms of endearment, 
I learned from being near him,
He's thumbs up when I feel bad, 
Turns out he's my best friend; 
Wise ones have told us for years now: that's the best way to pick em.. 
The One who wants what's best for me even if he likes it differently, 
What I choose for me he accepts, 
Yet, has influence on my decisions based on respect. 
He teases enough that I know he cares, stays, tough, when the world disappears..
We build roads with our words, thrown by our work towards bonds more close then our forms can compose.. 
Fondling simultaneous dreams. 
On the same team, longing for lodging a community of homage behaving's, 
Free, no need for saving; no needs. 
Yeah, it's called clarity, clear stream of belief. 
> Without doubt there is no grief.. 
These are the things that we see: you looking in to me, looking to me to look into you too, seeing I do in the things that I do for you, done for me too. 
Where Love's the tree's we breathe, strength we keep to move mountains we meet of any sized peak, knowing, within Truth all is me, all is you, all is now, all is good.. 
Though, may I remind you now before you go: on some level, all that is feared is only unknown, understanding is the first and last step to growth.
aLLLove. 

No comments:

Post a Comment