Friday, January 6, 2012

LAX - JFK

Dearest G.O.D.,

Our Guidance Of Divine, your love is my life. Thank you for this life. Thank you for this Earth. I am here to serve all good in existence and believe in the guidance of divine love.
Thank you for choosing me to spread joy, giving me this body to please all who I am able to reach and for filling me with the energy to share my love in every moment.
I accept my duties as a leader and commit to sustaining the will power necessary to lead by example. I am ready for the responsibilities I am meant to endure and have gratitude that I have been chosen to graciously shine light on the ways of living positive lives for my loved ones.
You, my sweet Father Sky, Mother Earth, are the blessings I count when I know the feeling of family and the beauty I know has created us all. May I be kind in your image, may I be generous in my giving of good energy, may I see only positivity in the perspectives I choose and may I live in the peace of Truth.
Thank you, your guidance is greatly appreciated, your love is my teacher and I understand all I see is but a mirror of me. I'm thankful you have so creatively provided me with no needs and my wants are only to be as beautifully serene as my unique being's soul may be. Please keep our universe safe, know that I support your efforts and am doing my part to create vibrations of the highest physical dimension during my time here in the sacred temple of my body.
Ask I ask for your guidance in doing my very best, I thank you for all the love I receive showing me the light that leads me to be the purest I can be. Thank you for loving me naturally as I find my way, define my place and love my space. I love you. You are me, I understand I am you. Thank you.

I affirm with positive intention: "
As I close my eyes to rest tonight, I see my day to come is bright with love. Thank you for all of the above."

All love, all ways, always.
One with you, Loving.
London

No comments:

Post a Comment