Saturday, May 5, 2012

I wish I could get through to you but what does wishing do?

I wish you cared for me, took your hearts lead instead of leaving me so tormented by this misery of loving one who ignores me so effervescently.  I wish you'd so adoringly dote on me the way I'd give to your majesty if you'd receive the precious passion I seep in ever action and royal word I speak.  I wish I could influence your stupidity in order for you to see there's no shame with me, nothing to keep hidden that I may think is too forbidden to work with in creating the dream come true that we both seek.  I wish you wanted to flee the weight of these past deeds shaping this fate that is so severe you can hardly even believe it's even here; wanted to be through with the pain enough to do a new regiment of truths letting all of your aches disappear with each demon you slay and new hoop you jump through. I wish this all could make sense to you.  I wish you'd let your conscience clear, let the idea that success is comes of what appears when the tests all say A no matter how the grade happened to get made and instead open the brain to letting Love lead the way which has no judgements or lack and commit to no turning back.  I wish you'd hear me in my statement that I understand your misery is anchored deep in the sea of a history controlled by being so free as to have minimal consequences given as long as you proceed with elegance, but that with the right ingredients in the present moment you will supersede this weakest link of your existence with your power to effectively accept you're in charge of the destiny that's set.  I wish you'd decide you can do this and go through with it.  I wish you'd admit that I'm worth taking the chance of opening up to me and finally find the security there is in a love like this.  I wish you would be brave enough to be here, show up; appear where you really want to be even though you're leery to trust anybody, and do this because you know the key in hitting the bullseye is to shoot away and learn from whatever may come with each new aim.  I wish you could find confidence that we'd never have need to compete as our complementary personalities may just possibly complete the puzzle we're each building with one missing piece of a partnership.  I wish that the constant revealing of each's inspiring production of greatest through the others support and deficiency of selfishness would give you positive assurance in the creation possibilities of our combined entities healthy function.  I wish you believed in me and knew how much I believe in you.  I've wished.. Now it's time to work for it and if the Love is meant to be we'll see, otherwise so be it and regardless which outcome peeks, I still wish you the happiness of peace as we proceed to live life to its fullest because we were always friends first.  143. 

No comments:

Post a Comment