Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Our wings require wind to fly.

I find peace in focusing my mind on appreciating the simplest things that make my existence here on earth possible... I'd love to share peaceful moments with you when you're ready. You're good enough to be my friend, you're stronger then you think my friend. I know you're scared, you fear yourself so fear itself is felt and will remain until you choose that Love is all there is and nothing else. I'm intimidating at first and then once you give into your faith that I may be here to help lead the way and there's no space for shame then the pain shall disappear. I understand and I'll take the way you behave with grains, and less personally, still I see a friend in need of the seeds I can lay. I have less then you think yet more then I know and still I can sink while I will grow. I appreciate you and the truth that you share, I'm proud of the new life that you're daring to make as your own and all that I'd like is to throw you a bone. We met for a reason, in the frankest of ways, I believe that my light is as bright as I shine today may it be to open a door that inspires you to explore just how deep you can go to get out of the hole you have been living in all alone. You're already whole for this moment that's now and you'll be fuller tomorrow as your gaurds are let down, or at least this is how I've seen honesty to be. I'm hoping you may begin to trust in me as your friend who admires your strength to admit what you see as weakness. Feeling you is unstoppable, our heart string is pulled thin with distance and still tight in it's connection no matter the witch that's put between it, even as I stretch with the flow, I feel it too when I let you go. When you think of me... Your spirit flies to meet my soul on wings of Love that you've never known, so if your brave today from one moment at all then let your heart go ahead and just call. There's no need to pretend that everything's fine, I'm aware of the dispair you hold in your mind. I'd like to guide your sadness to the exit, hold your hand and be silent, take our time- maybe write it and lay side by side as we inhale all that's left of the blessings we might forget without the other to spot it and point out what we miss. Does this make any sense? Can you try to confront your demons in front of my witness to lighten the load and turn curses into gifts of lessons we will check off our lists? I'm here. When, then, now, still, without judgements, open and loving, I have faith in what you're doing. I'm here for you friend. I'm proud of your steps and I'm a fan of your courage. A puzzle is never made of just one piece, if it was it would just be a picture. "Teamwork makes the dream work." (All Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment