Friday, March 2, 2012

...and now You know. (reaching out to you)

"Hello my precious angel", is what I instinctively exclaim
As I think of you when I first awake
I'm glad your here, I can feel your weight
I'm beyond grateful, nothing about you is forged or fake
And every time, you're right on time soon as I need a break
When I close my eyes in any given moment of the day
Then I succumb to your amour and start to drift away
Find myself comfortable in some far off distant place
Peaceful with you infinitely, all smiles across our face
Coming together was the blessing I ask for when I pray
And now we are in heaven united with unlimited ways to play

Even though outside seems tough as leather, you know I'm soft as suede
So if I ever feel alone or begin to lose my way
I just think of our times collected, and all the love we make
How you could have left many moons ago, but instead you always stay
How we accept each other's challenges, make no excuses for mistakes
Our memories give such pleasure that my stress and fear become replaced
As in your presence I feel empowered, with no need to hide or find escape
For you have never tried to keep me down or force my shine to be restrained
Never asked my bright light to be dimmed or to be made detained

Making each instant that our souls meet a relish that I crave
Our love is a divine treasure, unique, there is no other quite the same
We have just begun, of what we can become this is only a little taste
You're what my dreams are made of, you are the kindle to my flame
So keeping away from thoughts of you is foreign to my brain
I consider your well being with each step in my life that I create
And I recognize how you always give without expecting to receive or take
With a heart so pure and honest, you deserve often to be thanked
That's why I made this, because I wanted you to hear me say
It's full steam ahead, I'm ready to admit I've cut my brakes
You're the one... My soul has won if you will be my mate


No comments:

Post a Comment