Thursday, December 8, 2011

Same soup just reheated.


I want more then you know, to grow with you, explore the world, us two.

Your fear makes us disappear, where there could be us, there's me in tears.
I feel so strong, but I think that's what's wrong,
maybe I just know too much for us to go on.
We all have a unique pace so finding a match of one in the same seems like a waste of energy as every passing moment we keep unfolding to see the mysteries that remain unsolved.. Since no one can ever really know, why must we keep on wondering things with no answers, no way to guarantee what may be, like, will you love me tomorrow or how long will you stay, if I change will you go away when change in inevitable and then how do I know when you change you'll still remain loyal, touche?
I cry today thinking back of what you'd say, seeing me this way,
would you change or would this have to feel the same?

???

I lay awake wondering where you are, how far you've gone, if we're ever meant to return to one.. Oh, wow, now look what a victim I have become.. Questioning intentions, to interactions, like who has your attention and how can you suppress all the passion, the creation, amazement born in the wake of the friction we make?Can you feel me? Do you know how sad I am? Can you hear me? Do you know how bad I've been? When will I learn to let the eagles fly, when can I trust you don't need me to supervise? Will these dreams ever see the light or will you tease me with goodbye until I leave with what's left of my pride? How can I get to you now that you are gone, when will I know again the comfort of your arms? You left me alone when I wanted you most, I invited you in and you shut the door closed.. Here I am inside a life I made, knowing only I can change the way I feel right now, right here today.. Still I'd love for you to rescue me, to come and say it's all OK, show your love is true the way you said you'd do.

Can you ever be, really be, the man I wished you were when you were here with me? Or was it all just fantasy, dreams I could see when you're standing with me? Do you know how hurt I am that you think any of this was meant to be negative? Do you understand what I wanted was all in your hand, wanting you to hold mine as you walked away from the love we made and for a reason unkind? Almost as is, you'd rather be stubborn and stand up against my pain then come to me to see why I am aching this way in the first place? You seem so selfish now, or were you always and I just had faith you'd never do me the way I knew that you played..  I feel like I have lost again, but this time more then a lover, you are my best friend. All my eggs in one basket, a year and a half- no one's pasted it. I'm wilting with grief, you stop speaking to me and I threw out the glue right before my heart started breaking in two.. Just when I thought I had love all figured out, you went and ripped the word right out of my mouth. You told me I am your dream, everything you wanted me to be and then some, more then you could have ever imagined, exclaiming things like, "every time we're together you continue to impress me, it's magic!", right before you proceeded to neglect me, how tragic. It's gluttony how much I wanting an apology for how you disrespect me, take my generosity for granted, how considerate I am without demanding.. I can hardly stand it, you're putting space between us without seeing there's no way to go back once a seconds completed.. So what now?
What's your next move in our life's full screen movie?
Like it's your fault I let you do this to me, when I let it happen to myself...
If it wasn't you, probably be somebody else. ..until I truly believe in the wealth of my spirit, I'll be given less then full credit. After he chewed me up and spit me out, all I am is what you see now- my pain comes up from deep down within, how inconsiderate you've been, the way you behave when I'm weak trigger's my abandon to critique the way I see. You said from here on out we should just be friends.. How could you threaten me with such a harsh reality? Is this the life you see after all the talk of marrying me?
Do you even care what our love means to me, how deep my feelings are for your heart, when you're ignorant we're pushed apart, when I tell the truth it's too much for you and instead of getting through to the spot where you keep vulnerability locked, it seems I inevitably I lose.. Or win, depends on how we look at it..
Love, what's it worth? Do we need to be intimate to feel precious? Can we trust when there's no definite certainty for what the future will bring?

Am I okay? Yeah, I'm fine. Always good, doing alright. Lies, do what it takes to hide the strain on my face.. Stop my chase of my ever seeping aches, the strain that it takes to have this smile replace the truth of our greatest mistakes.. On the other hand, here I am, forward motion on to creatively discover that all is well as all should be, just another lesson for me to learn to say I can succeed..
What's meant to be will come through, no matter what, no need to fret of what to do, follow your gut to the love you want, all love is true. Please now, I ask, let my heart rest knowing I'm living what's best. Something inside me says in response, please turn around and let go take your eyes of the ground and you'll float.
The light of the day lays in the way that you take each breath believing you came to this place to create the you who's destined to be more then what could have ever been without this experience.
I'm being put to the test, this is it, the time is now, I must move while I still have gas or I may regret ever knowing you so intimate. If I get caught here letting my heart grow to old, I'll die with you as our world turns cold, or can I still fly with you, could you be so bold as to stand on your own and turn the world however we want? Is it obscene to be on a team when we can compete on our own or is it worth knowing the victory together was one in our own? ..Once I was told, change is the only constant, so to save my soul, without my heart's consent I must go, move on, head forward, more strong,
less coward for it's far too doleful being your love's addict.


*I affirm the absolute truth, "Be Love, Be Loved."
"Make more, desire less." -Comfort and Joy, Lifetime Channel Movie (2003)

No comments:

Post a Comment