Sunday, December 4, 2011

"You Can Heal Your Life" By: Louise L Hays [Time to speak up!]

Louise L. Hay explains in her book You Can Heal Your Life, how your throat is an "Avenue of expression. Channel of creativity." By allowing fear to over come us we concede to an inability to speak up for ourselves and are actually swallowing resentment as we are stifling our creativity and expressing a refusal to change even if we know it's for the best in the long run. If you are having any problems with your throat or tonsils you are most likely repressing emotions. It's never too late to be honest....

To replace this fear with love, create self-confidence to voice your truths and fill your life with joy Hay invites us to say:

"I open my heart and sing the joys of love. "
"It's okay to make noise."
"I express myself freely and joyously."
"I speak up for myself with ease."
"I express my creativity."
"I am willing to change."
"I release all restrictions, and I am free to be me."

We are what we do, we do what we think, we think what we choose.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great article. Being able to know how to make yourself happier really can make the world a brighter place. Louise Hay really sounds like she is able to help with that. Something that really stands out is the actual quote that you mentioned in this article. Thank you for sharing. http://www.janimccarty.com/liberate/

    ReplyDelete