Sunday, December 25, 2011

Today's a holiday.

I meditate as soon as I awake, stretch out my legs, arms and back- do some sit ups on the mat, appreciate how I've been blessed, make a shake then after that I'm ready to start my day.

Instead of looking back, I begin each morning fresh, new, in the concept that I choose my views and however I react to the happs is simply my perspective of every moment that may come into play- I make the most of what I get and remain conscious of what I say, by reminding my inner voice that I have a choice in the thoughts that come my way.

I pick what I do, I'm victim to nothing, even the common flu I use as a time to rest, defuse, recharge, regroup to return even better then before and since mind over matter's how I rule, even the chatter that can be considered cruel, has no effect on how well I do because I know I'm the only me so I'm the best there'll ever be.

Look in the mirror of your neighbor if you're listening, smile as a favor to your own karma's velocity- tasks: as overwhelming as they seem, in the long run will only be rewarding if we do them positively out of love.. Give yourself a break, be honest and know there's no mistakes or coincidences, just lessons to be learned in every instant of our existence.

When your view is based in positivity, you see the purpose in everything, nothing proves to be too much when we believe that we have no needs, that we are given everything and everything is made for us, a life of custom made moments we receive by choice.. This is YOUR life, this is OUR time and it's time for us raise our voice and own it!

Please remember, remind yourself you are the owner of your mind and the only one who can control the feelings you have inside. See all as a blessing in some disguise, testing you to see if you will rise and challenge yourself to accept this card that's dealt as an opportunity to grow, a chance for you to learn, a way for you to know how to live a life that shows you're more then just a statue that's been froze by society's rules that they impose- who are we is what everyone wants to know, just listen close because your instincts always know!

Honesty will always set us free.. Take your time, make sure to breath, life's a ride much longer then we can see with our eyes, so believe that a love for the unknown will prove to guide us through all of the above, by following the divine gift of intuition a light shines on the path of our dreams fruition.

Let fear go. As my doubt flows out I see love is what life is all about. Create what you wish by working diligently at it. Figure out what you really want by focusing on the motives from which all your dreams come from. If your scared to tell the truth please know honesty is a downhill stream once you jump on board the Truth Route, life keeps getting better as we are eased consistently by the freeing feeling of following your instincts.

Please believe, everyday is a holiday so let's be merry, happy, joyous, blessed, focused on love and gracious, giving, generous, curious, caring each day of every year in every present "now" of our lives throughout!

Loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment