Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Your roar is loud and I am proud

I accept you. I understand you're growing.
I appreciate you. I admire your exploring.
You're the best of all worlds and I'm excited for all the next's for us that's unfolding...
A man that I've wished could meet me like this, a mind stronger then most, unique in it's wit, who's ego don't have to boast to draw attention to it.
I love hearing your voice, how comfortable talking to you feels and the way together we can create ideas bigger than either of us on our own and in so many fields.
You prove to hold your own on the throne beside a Queen who has grown up so pristine; you flatter her majesty's divine beauty through a great strength so unique that it seems enduring of maximum weight on your plate; so brave you defy the power of waves at the highest of tides, drawing me in, I gravitate to your eyes and that is just where your magnectic claim on me begins, Herculean.
Overwhelmingly charming, a leader through courage- you're the Lion who's influence is widely admired while your presence is alarming to my senses like your force is charged through my wiring.
An importance amongst many, a charmer of both colleagues and ladies.. You stand out in a crowd without being loud, you stand up for the truth and go the distance for proof.
Your wealth is abstruse, far beyond monetary goods, I'm talking the purpose of your life's birth, your worth can be counted in the good deeds you do for the streets, people that you meet, it's the way that you treat all of humanity.
So now my sweet dear passionate one, as we lay down to sleep I repeat, you're my puzzle's completing piece, the missing link in sharing all of the above.. Make life with me.
Please, come home. I'll be your wife to keep, keep you warm, make sure you get stroked and adored, take care of your precious coat like no previous court has ever done before; I'll give you more then you even dreamed of.
I'm such a romantic.
I'm so impressed by energetic power, enlightenment, honesty.. Such qualities bread excitement in me. Like holidays, when you arrive I can hardly sleep; you excite the little girl in me, up all night just to share this quality time I seek..
This is the time of our lives right now and will never subside or cease, no way no how till we run out of breath.. "Breathe" you tell me as your lips on my neck meet, sending jets of endorphins like darts through my gut- the grace of your touch, I can't get enough.
Your devotion tore down the armies of guards I set up, defense I put in motion to protect what I thought would be taken apart if I let someone into my heart..
You're proving worthy of playing the part- Deserving of my attention, you're the glory, what Kings are created from.
This is our true life story, the fantasies they write books about; fairytales, romantic novels, our bond prevails over all other inquiries or intriguing journeys.. We have the stuff between us that soulmates are made of, there's no denying the word for us is most definitely Love.

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow seeker of honest communication and love :)
    Thank you so kindly for sharing your feedback. If you would like to subscribe to this blog I would much appreciate the support! Also, if there are any topics, thoughts or ideas you might be interested in seeing me discuss please by all means let me know and I will be happy to share my inspired perspective with you <3 Thank you again and may you enjoy every moment knowing happiness is a choice we make over and over again with the coming of each new instant until being happy becomes the foundation of our instincts!
    Be love, be loved.
    Best regards, London Becs

    ReplyDelete